Saturday 21 January 2012

More Vinyl Infections


After the last lot of vinyls I painted sold like hot cakes on the stall at The Beatherder festival, I painted some more to try and sell at Bomfest, a smaller, but equally as mighty festival held in Barnsley a week or so later.



This time, there wasn't the use of a stall to sell them on and I never managed to . But having had such an awesome weekend in the company of great people and fully appreciative of the good vibes, I decided to give something back and made gifts of the vinyls, distributing them amongst members of The Future League, some of the greatest people you could ever hope to meet.


The black on yellow one was my favourite and after Bomfest, still feeling the power from the experience, I decided to paint 3 more for some of my closest friends, Cal, AKA 'Calcutter', Clive, AKA 'Greedy Boy' and Gaz, AKA 'Lost Property, all resident dj's with the mighty Herbal Sessions Soundsytem crew. (Website temporarilly unavailable, but check them out here
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000178309308



No comments: