Tuesday 4 September 2012

Dub and Dubber


I've recently been working on designs for a range of products featuring an image of VW Beetles, camper vans and trucks in various locations.  As the client hasn't decided on which ones they will use yet, I haven't posted the images up, but these two are designs I did just for fun, as I was itching to give them the Infected treatment! 
  I've been playing around a lot with Illustrator recently, looking at all the colour pallets and various patterns that are available, as you can see from the swirly body of the camper van!


I'm quite pleased with the VW truck though, despite what some may perceive as misuse of the metals pallet to colour the various parts! As I say to people all the time though, there is no right or wrong with art! Just things you like and things you don't! 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAVEY DAVEY Baby, These are just magic. Luvvit

Tania said...

I love these designs :) come and infect our camper when we do it up!! Amazing!!

Tania :)