Monday 16 July 2012

I'm baaaaack!



Forgive me fadder, for I have sinned. It has been nearly 4 months since my last blog post! 
  When I realised this the other day, I was a bit pissed at myself.  The whole reason for creating this thing was to get my work seen and I've been working on some great projects the last few months, none of which are available to look at! I think I've let my Infected nature and idiosyncrasies hold me back again slightly. I had it in my head I needed to post my work up in some kind of order in which it was created, since there is already so much chaos in my head, my life and my surroundings! I have projects I did way back at the beginning of the year I want to post up, but some of them need the images editing and I've been super busy I just haven't found the time.  For anyone reading this who enjoys looking at my work, I promise I will be a more frequent blogger! 
   Anyway, I'm rambling now! To put an end to all this order, here's a piece of work I literally just finished 5 minutes ago! Simply hand drawn with a fine liner, scanned in and live traced in Illustrator  with a wee bit o' colour thrown in for a background to set it off! Haaaa! It's just a doodle! 
(I've called it Dog Faced Moon) 

1 comment:

Auntie said...

Hi David

This is brill. Looks like two heads, but I can see the moon angle!